OPEN PU TIMING BELTS / SYNCHRONOUS BELTS - XL, L, H, T5, T10, 3M,
5M, 8M, 14M, S3M, S5M, S8M, S14M, P3M, P5M, P8M, P14M
Pu Open Timing Belts are made of extruded, thermoplastic
polyurethane with tension cords parallel to the edges. The belts
are dimensionally stable and their precise positioning makes them
ideal for use in linear drive systems.
It is also possible to apply transparent polyurethane (with a
hardness of 85 Shore A), T2, yellow PU foam or other materials
directly to the belt in an additional downstream extrusion process.
The Pu Open Timing Belts can also be given a thin fabric covering
on the tooth side in order to reduce friction and noise. Fabric can
also be applied to the belt back.
T2.5; T5; T10; T20
AT5; AT10; AT20
ATL5; ATL10; ATL20
5M; 8M; 14M; 14M
MXL; XL; L; H; XH
- Steel Cord or Kevlar Cord: high tensile strength with low
- High-precision positioning
- ATL version timing belts for linear drives
- Also available with polyamide fabric on the tooth side and/or
- PU also available with FDA approval for food contact
- Colouring to customer’s specification on request